A Trial Lawyer You Can Trust
Derek P. Wisehart
Derek P. Wisehart graduated from the University of Southern California (B.S., Business Administration, 1992) and proceeded to study law at Tulane Law School in New Orleans (J.D., 1995).
Mr. Wisehart was a deputy district attorney in Fresno County for nearly six years, where he handled felony and specialty prosecutions and became a board-certified specialist in criminal law.
With over 15 years trial experience, Mr. Wisehart handles criminal defense matters, advises local businesses that have been the victims of crime, handles both alcohol- and prescription medication-related DUI cases, and more. He is a member of the California Board of Legal Specialization.
If you need assistance in criminal defense matters, DUI-related cases, juvenile cases and more, Derek P. Wisehart has the legal experience and skills to aggressively represent you.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
Certified Legal Specialties
- Criminal Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1995
- Honors: Justice of the Moot Court Board
- Honors: Captain of the John Marshall National Moot Court Trial Team
- Honors: Certificate in Environmental Law
- Honors: The Order of Barristers
- University of Southern California
- B.S. - 1992
- Major: Business Administration (Financing/Marketing)
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Fresno County Bar Association, Member
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member
- Tulare County Young Lawyers Association, Past President
- USC Alumni Club of Central California, Board of Directors
- California Board of Legal Specialization, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Visalia Downtown Rotary, Rotarian
Our Practice Areas