Accidents can occur almost anywhere at any time, while shopping, walking on a sidewalk or simply driving to work. If you have been in an accident, your injuries may have been serious enough to warrant a doctor visit, hospital stay or lengthy physical therapy. You may have lost wages or suffered property damages. Personal injury cases can be complex and confusing. When you aren’t sure what to do next, you want your attorney to examine your situation and advise you on your best course of action.
Your Case Is In Good Hands With Our Firm
At the Law Offices of Derek P. Wisehart, our personal injury staff has over 40 years of combined legal experience in personal injury litigation. Our experience includes negotiations, mediations, arbitrations, private settlements and trials.
Clients appreciate our detailed knowledge of the law and the thoroughness with which we approach each case. After carefully examining all factors of your accident, we will prepare an effective and efficient case strategy that we will use to negotiate with the negligent party’s insurance carrier. If a beneficial settlement cannot be reached following these negotiations, we are fully prepared to represent you in court.
Attorney Wisehart is widely considered one of the Central Valley’s premier trial lawyers not only by his clients but also by his adversaries, his peers, law enforcement officers, and judges and court staff.
Get The Compensation You Deserve For Your Injuries
At our law firm, we provide legal advice and representation for residents of California’s Central Valley injured by the carelessness or wrongdoing of others. This includes:
- Car and truck accidents — Negligence is rampant on the road. Drunk drivers, texting drivers and fatigued drivers all take their terrible toll. We can help you pursue your car crash injury claim to hold those who hurt you accountable. We also handle accidents involving trucks, as well as motorcycles.
- Wrongful death
- Animal bites — Pet owners usually are quick to say their animal wouldn’t hurt anyone. When it happens, we can help you pursue proper compensation for injuries caused by dogs, cats or other animals.
- Bicycle accidents — Bicycle riders have little protection from cars. If you were hit by a car while riding your bicycle, you may have substantial injuries.
- Civil rights violations — If the police commit brutality, a wrongful shooting or other civil rights violations, you have a right to pursue recovery for your damages.
- Premises liability — If a landowner failed to maintain property safely, it could cause slip-and-fall accidents or lead to an injury caused by negligent security.
- Construction accidents — Construction sites can be dangerous places and accidents at a construction site can happen many ways. We look at third-party lawsuits to check if they apply in your case.
Depending on the severity of an accident, the injuries might ultimately prove fatal. If you have lost a loved one following an accident caused by the negligence or inattentiveness of another person, you might be entitled to recover monetary compensation through a wrongful death case.
Contact Our Firm
Whatever type of injury you face, we encourage you to call our firm at 559-429-5630 or 800-742-6392 today, or complete our online contact form. We offer free initial consultations.